- Do you know what you are buying?
- Do you have a dispute with your Body Corporate or Home Owners Association?
- Do you trust the accuracy of the financial reporting of your Home Owners Association or Body Corporate?
- Do you have a dispute with your sales or rental agent, or your landlord?
Paxton-Cerva can assist you in resolving these issues.
- Property Management
- Property Management compliance with Sectional Titles Act, CSOS Act, Trust Administration Act
We offer expert advice and assistance in the following fields:
- Body Corporate governance
- Financial compliance to the Sectional Titles Schemes Management Act
- CSOS compliance
- Exclusive use area registration
- Verification of site development plans and Land Surveyor General diagrams
- Non-profit companies
- Financial audits
- Common property ownership investigations
- Community Scheme Ombud Services (CSOS) compliance
- Owner and director dispute arbitration
Obtain Property information
- Obtaining Land Surveyor General (LG) diagrams
- Changes on Scheme Diagrams
- Title deed ????
- Deed searches
- Windeed investigations
- Obtain approved plans from council
- Property Valuations
- Confirmation of council approved plans and development requirements
- Register exclusive use per notarial deed and/or management rule
- Attend to bulk contributions and zoning applications to comply with municipal by-laws
- Forensic property investigations in association with Land Surveyor, Land Surveyor General and the Deeds Office
- Obtaining the zoning and servitude rights of developments
- Deeds Office investigations regarding registered rules
- Confirmation of exclusive use rights schedules and certificates
- Investigations of zoned parking areas and common property confirmation